With health and welfare of our members, families and horses being of the highest priority, Shilo Riding Club has made the hard decision to cancel our May 24th show due to COVID-19.

We will continue to monitor the ever changing status and keep you informed if any of our following dates need to be canceled.

In addition, we will be canceling our “paint the ring” day on May 30th.

Please continue to socially distance yourselves so that hopefully we can get back to some sand, fun and ribbons.

We got this!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Prove you are not a robot.WordPress CAPTCHA